Here's why you need a video marketing strategy for your marketing campaigns.
- Adding a video to marketing materials more than doubles click-through rates
- Adding a video to landing pages increases conversions by 80%
- 1/3 of time spent on the internet involves watching a video
- Customers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video
Knowing what types of video to include with your marketing campaigns will help you take advantage of the power of video.
All throughout 2017, there have been many social media news stories, from LinkedIn rolling out new features to political tweets. Coming in 2018, you can expect even more changes as new technology and consumer trends take hold. Social media provides your business with incredible opportunities. That said, you need to be aware of the changing landscape or risk getting lost in the noise. So, to help you prepare, today's article shares social media trends you must prepare for as 2018 approaches.
Social Media Trends for 2018
1. Chatbots - If you are unaware of chatbots, they are very similar to Siri and Alexa. They have been around for a while. However, machine learning has progressed to the point that they can now learn and adapt to a conversation. On social media, responding in a timely fashion is an imperative, and followers expect instant answers to questions and concerns. Chatbots have developed to the point that you can provide automated customer service that feels personal.
Influencer marketing has proven to be extremely effective in modern-day marketing strategies. The use of an influencer can grant your business/brand a larger audience, as well as connect you with your target consumer. However, influencer marketing strategies still need to be executed effectively, or campaigns can result in the opposite of the desired outcome. Below are some tips to keep your influencer marketing strategy on track to maximize success:
Most companies who are working with influencers are paying them thousands of dollars every day to produce massive return-on-investment. As a startup owner, you don’t have that kind of cash lying around.
So instead of breaking the bank to work with social media ambassadors, you may consider working with micro-influencers. Micro-influencers are personalities on social media who generally have small follower counts and lower likes per picture, yet their engagement rates can beat out some of the top players in the game.
While these influencers can produce great results for your business, it’s always important to weight the benefits and downfalls of any marketing decision you make. Let’s take a quick look at what you’ll be working with in a typical campaign.
Let's face it. Running Facebook ads is no easy task.
Businesses around the world are all trying their hand at Facebook ads, only to figure out it's a bit more complicated than slapping some text on an image and calling it a day. Sound familiar?
Don't worry. We've all been there at one point or another. It's important to remember that running Facebook ads is a constant battle.
Luckily, there are a few proven methods you can use to immediately see more results from your efforts. If you apply and build off these tips, you'll see your profits rise in no time.